AT&T Velocity 2 is a 4G LTE mobile hotspot from ZTE MF985.
With the Qualcomm MDM9240 chipset, the ZTE MF985 mobile hotspot could achieve download speed up to 600mbps and upload speed to 150Mbps.
It supports up to 10 WiFi-enabled devices.
The removable battery capacity is 3000mAh, which can support up to 12 hours of working time.
ZTE MF985(AT&T Velocity 2) Specifications:
* Model Number: ZTE Velocity 2 (MF985)
* Chipset: Qualcomm MDM9240
* Supported Networks and Bands:
- AT&T LTE Bands: 2, 4, 5, 12(17), 29, 30, 66
- 4G/3G: HSPA+ 850/1900/2100MHz - Global roaming supported
- 2G: GSM EDGE: No
* Maximum connected devices: 10 Wi-Fi / Supports USB Tethering
* Control Panel and Default Password:
- Control Panel: http://192.168.1.1 or http://attwifimanager/
- Default Password: "attadmin"
* USB Tethering Support:
- WiFi Ranger Tethering: probable, not confirmed
- Pepwave Tethering: probable, not confirmed
* LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation: Yes (3x 20MHz channels)
* MIMO Support: 2x2
* LTE Performance Category: Category 13 up / Category 12 down(Max Theoretical Speed: 600Mbps Down / 150Mbps Up)
* Cellular Antenna Ports: 2x TS9 External Antenna Ports
* Expandable: supports up to 128GB microSDHC card
* Other Ports: USB-C
* Wi-Fi Technology / Frequencies: 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac - Pick between 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
- Claimed Battery Life: 12hrs use time, 10 days standby
- Can Be Powered Without a Battery: Unknown
- Battery Part #: CS-ZMF923SL
* Dimensions: 4.54'' x 2.61'' x 0.61''
* SIM Card Type: 4FF / Nano SIM